LTR 1.69% $1.16 liontown resources limited

Hi WW....if i went into my head and looked at the...

1. 1,403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Hi WW....if i went into my head and looked at the details....yep....the battery range is still the old standard 400 + km....and the price....yeah....well.....and the size of the vehicle...would have prefered to check out the Model X....but apparently...they r not shipping these out to Australia anymore for now....We are used to our Subaru For for size etc and carrying extra people when going out on the night....But as far as the Experience....and i dont know how else to say it....but...like the car is intuitive....not really....not the right word...but i mean....i remember at the traffic lights....they turned green...and i was very aware...of all the traffic around me for that split second....just being aware of anyone taking a "shortcut" doing the wrong thing and then planted it....i dont know...it was like nothing ive ever driven before...I can see why Tesla drivers always seem to have a smile on there face when they hop out of there car now...

Said another way....I was feeling JOY.

(did not feel the same in the BYD)

We are....on the cusp of a new revolution....like when society went from the cart and horse to the Model TFord....when its in its infancy and hasnt quite reached the "tipping Point"....its hard to see it or taste it....but WOW.....driving that Tesla....!!!!

...................LTR,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!....is in the Drivers Seat.....!!!!.....and us with them....!!!!
    Last edited by rednoff: 30/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.16
Change
-0.020(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $2.812B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.16 $15.36M 13.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 147576 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 85567 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.16
  Change
-0.020 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.19 $1.19 $1.16 2578713
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.