LTR 2.60% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

And this is the thing. You warn potential new investors of...

1. 450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    And this is the thing. You warn potential new investors of pumping and cult following with positive comments constantly. I would understand if this was some pump and dump stock with terrible management and no possibility of making money but I have been invested in this company from under 10 cents and the rhetoric has been exactly the same since then. The posters on this forum are not pump and dumpers but instead are super well informed and educated folk who shared their wisdom with each other. Guess what we were all right! what is the share price now? Your argument of "beware! The price has dropped from $3 to now $1.50 ". so what! I have seen more than 50% many times since the and look where we are now. The fundament als of this company hasn't changed and is only getting better. This is the truth and has been proven. If you're here to gamble, buying before the take over offer and selling at $3 and then buying again at under $1 then go for it but would be you being the fool trying to pick tops and bottoms. We are here to invest and make real generational wealth by investing well researched solid companies. Stop with your bullshit so called unbiased claims because we all see through them. Your posts couldn't be anymore unbalanced downramping if you tried. Did you see the shareprice today by the way?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.025(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 97.5¢ $10.26M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97045 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.