LTR 4.80% 59.5¢ liontown resources limited

I don't disagree with that point, but what you don't want to...

1. 10,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4400
    I don't disagree with that point, but what you don't want to understand is that rare earth minerals, such as LIT is becoming a strategic and protected resource that countries will keep full control over. Governments will protect their resources and that cost money.

You can not brush resources with the same brush. LTR is uniquely positioned in a stable Western Country with one of the best LIT resources on planet and fully owned and western offtakes.

What will happen IMO, is that the West will pay premium to get supply from Western sources, such as LIT to feed and protect their industries, Including cars. Western Governments will subsidise cars that will cost more to be manufactured in the Western Countries, not that they wish to assist the auto industry, but to have control over the rare earth minerals in these cars. They also don't want Chinese cars driving around in the West videoing every corner and recording through their software and sending it back to China. The more Xi shakes hands with Putin, the faster the West will walk away and self protect.

There is no doubt that cars will still make up the majority of the LIT supply for a while, but make no mistake, robots, in all its forms, are coming quickly and I promise you they will not have an plug in their ass, leading to an extension cord. Many battery packs will go into them.

There will be a two tier LIT supply, divided by the west and east. This has already taken its path, hence Gina's involvement, TG shaking hands with the treasurer and Government providing funding. Any one here thinks we will get no funding, does not understand what is happing from a strategic macro view point, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.5¢
Change
-0.030(4.80%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 62.5¢ 59.0¢ $8.852M 14.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 212314 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 310624 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.