LTR 4.15% $1.04 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-22886

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    This alone is the best explanation on the volatility of lithium pricing.

Is it coincidental that Guazghou decided to set up futures exchange around the time when Albemarle was considering take over of Liontown?

Alb is the world’s largest lithium producer. Tony Ottaviano has said the lithium market is immature.

China has cornered the world in terms of lithium battery production and most of the integrated supply chains are in China - a very big mistake that has caught the rest of the world out.

small wonder that all of Australia’s top lithium plays have got together - Pilbara, Minres & IGO? Whose customers and clients are in China mostly through offtakes and long term contracts.

all of this happening right when Liontown is nearing production. Tim & Tony saw right through it and decided to secure offtakes with clients OUTSIDE of China.

End of the day this shouldn’t affect Liontown? Meanwhile Alb and others are beginning to have some success with auction sales and exposing the false narrative of collapsing lithium prices.

The power play being unfolded right now is dynamite in my opinion. Particularly talk of America’s IRA policies and securing critical metal supplies is having a material effect on everything left right and centre.

Lots still happening and anything can happen . Meanwhile Liontown is focussed & resolute on getting to production which is only days away.

All in my opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
-0.045(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.521B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.04 $10.81M 10.31M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 339507 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 120794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.05
  Change
-0.045 ( 4.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.06 $1.08 $1.04 2904342
Last updated 16.00pm 14/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.