LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

A. We'll probably be back in the ASX 100 within a year or two....

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1681
    A. We'll probably be back in the ASX 100 within a year or two. As stated several times, I'm invested for the long run, and while I'd love to get a gigantic capital gain in a short period of time, my investment premise for both LTR and PLS is based on collecting dividend income in 3-5 year, when I start to think about retirement.

B. Not only do I not care about being in the ASX 100, I'd be happy if we dropped out of the ASX 200. There are actual restrictions on shorting firms that drop out of the ASX 200, and it would cause most shorters (almost all) to have to settle-up.

C. The (very) temporary drop in share price that any realignment selling pressure causes, and I do not believe it will be much, will provide an excellent buying opportunity (the truly large holders, like JPM, GS, SS, et al, are playing the long game, and won't sell, unless it's to drop just below 5%). In the meantime, any downward pressure on the SP will only provide a better buy-in price. Personally (no advice here), I'm lining-up another 20,000 shares, by early next week, and I'm lining-up enough money to buy another 50K to 60K, over the next few months. FYI, I'm looking at purchasing an equal dollar amount of PLS. Between the two, it's a big chunk of money for me.

One last observation:

It's strange, being the same age as old people!
    Last edited by yaschmidt: Thursday, 08:19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.