LTR 5.08% 93.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-23169

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2993

It’s great to read ongoing realistic feedback provided by legitimate investors such as yourself @DaisyA The news and outlook is not always in our favour especially with the current lithium slump. Never-the-less even in times of what we’re experiencing with Chinas price suppression there is still near term potential upside specific to LTR. We’re in a significant growth phase and that commands some added value.

A market update reviewing the 4Mta expansion, opex and capital requirements is due within days. This will provide the financiers with the fabric to go forward with the funding arrangement. If you have similar confidence and conviction as Tim Goyder and trust that this operation is a world class facility with huge potential and capability this will be a good thing. They’ll be looking a long way down the track and not just the coming weeks and months.

“the Company will provide a market update in Q2 CY2024”

LTR’s Sales & Marketing have indicated “we’re only weeks away from feeding this (the production plant) with some ore”. This was mentioned almost a week ago and has now confirmed to myself at least what vicinity of “middle of this calendar year” is meant specifically, as the middle of the year can mean a wide range of time frames. It’s looking like late June or very early July the way I read this. Many already assumed this but I remember Tony Ottaviano speaking of this middle of the year scenario flowing with the words “or soon after”. When the road trains start hauling spodumene carbonate down the haul roads to the ports of Geraldton in a few weeks we’re far from a patch of dirt anymore. “We’re really building this” were Adam Smits comments standing on the red dirt patch with not a machine in site. And now they’ve built it. It’s time to produce and ship to our offtake partners for $. There’s Greenbushes and there’s Kathleen Valley now, ready to take over and partially unexplored.

I think the milestone of constructing a world class mine with all the bells and whistles that we’ve all mentioned before and producing the grade of lithium that can only be compared to the likes of Greenbushes is a huge growth story and adds value many are attempting on us to unsee. Commissioning is significant but sending high grade across the oceans to Tesla, Ford and LGES is another extreme level of progress.

Drawing down on funds will further de-risk us. I believe this is what is holding some investors back. Conversely when funding is confirmed, signed, sealed and delivered it should bring in many more investors. If lithium is not the future why would Rio Tinto be forking out billions over the last few years attempting to convince Serbia to permit their interest in Jadar? Why would China be so desperate to utilise lepidolite and low grade African ore to combat high quality carbonate prices? Why would Gina promise lithium to India that she doesn’t produce and in turn pay up to $3 per share for LTR, acquiring a 19.9% stake in the company?

When any upside comes about there’s 263 million shares to be bought and given back to the rightful owners. Sounds more like a gamble that will fail and cause a rise in value.

Ignoring the BS from the non holding disingenuous has sometimes been difficult for me when they’ve directly responded. Otherwise I’ve mostly ignored by scrolling over. But due to @gadgetman ‘s struggles and request to everyone convinced me to start utilising the ignore button for the first time ever recently. The more I come across and click away the more I realise that this accusation of a cult is more relative to themselves. Our journey has nothing to do with theirs as I’ve noted ever since as low as 5.4 cents.

To all the great and knowledgeable posters... please keep your offerings coming. There's THOUSANDS reading in the background, including myself.

AIMO
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.5¢
Change
-0.050(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $2.266B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ 97.5¢ 93.5¢ $49.48M 52.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 2797617 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 341986 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.