LTR 3.63% $1.00 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-23461

1. 9,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1459
    ah RIO...who knows how they think...

They had most probably the best mine sat on their doorstep, unbelievable quality and quantity of lithium, contracts already locked in with major industry players, the best management in the game and yet they couldnt make a reasonable offer ..Beggars belief...

RIO jump from one calamity to another , serbia?..somebody wants their butt kicked for that disaster...CEO should of got the boot for that debacle....and yet they missed Liontown....did RIO want LTR cheap?....jeepers,.. if so that was a gamble that didnt pay off...

TG and TO ahead of the curve, Obviously LG gameplan in operation for some considerable time ..LTR new where they were going and more importantly new how to get there.... and the big one, they know how to stay there..forward planning is the name of the game and LTR mangement have it in bucket loads..

next cab of the rank?...

who knows LTR are capable of releasing anything..

among other annmnts

annmnt for.the 100,000 extra we have

production completed...

shorters and manipulators where caught with their pants down and so may i add the "someone" ..they are not going to giveway easily nor is the "someone" but in the minng game you have to be pragmatic , better to have a bit of something rather than alot of nothing...

Laters..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.035(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $2.425B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $15.30M 15.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 92465 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 20810 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.