LTR 2.60% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

I saw Media Watch last night and I was pleased with the way the...

1. 796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 984
    I saw Media Watch last night and I was pleased with the way the host presented the story about the “Negative Media” surrounding EV’s. I don’t think they were themselves being negative but they highlighted the negativity of others including News Limited and others especially on social media’s negativity bias. What I took from it was that there is a concerted effort to run down/ curtail EV sentiment.

It is clear that it’s just a matter of time before the tide turns not just from a media perspective but also when more people realise the EV reality. Significant market players will also eventually work out that the price of Lithium is being artificially manipulated by people and or companies ( maybe one country too) who have vested interests in keeping it low.

Huge amounts of money will flow into the sector as will confidence and shareholder value, not for a few months but over the years and decades ahead. Do not forget that we are at the behind the biggest transition in transportation and electrical storage since the invention of the motor vehicle and power lines. Time is on our side and the 25 year mine life of Kathleen Valley is also on our side. The shorter manipulated BS current share price is a temporary speed bump, very interesting times are ahead. In saying time is on our side it’s also certain that the next few weeks will be super exciting for LTR and its patient shareholders.

DYOR Definitely not financial advice - my opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.025(2.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ $1.01 97.5¢ $10.26M 10.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 97045 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.