LTR 0.55% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-237

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    By 2030 almost every car sale will be electric in developed areas of the world. Tesla is going to double in sales every year IMO. Chinese competitors are going in strong.. VW is developing there tech very quickly and will have good EV's on the road that rival Tesla soon IMO = good media competition = good for us due to the amazing reputation VW has with ICE vehicles.

Let me pull out my speculative crystal ball real quick...

2019 Is the start of the boom. Large companies setting up supply via buying mines/JV/land with lots of discovered lithium for cheap prices. Explorers getting in before the boom in demand. LTR is the prime explorer example and the best discovery phase lithium stock worldwide IMO.

2020 The good media will finally take hold due to sales and demand. EV advertising will be everywhere. Negative media will switch toward oil.

2021 Everybody now wants an EV its just a matter of affording it + supply. You'll be seeing a fair few on the road in many countries by now.

2022 EV Sales are through the roof in all forms. Several EV car companies are catching up-to Tesla. Range is increased massively due to super capacitor tech being included introduced to all EV's(this may happen sooner and even appear on ICE vehicles first for fuel efficiency).

Give or take a couple years depending on country you;re in and government legislation.

I think LTR will reach over 500 mill MC by end of year and will be over 1 billion MC by 2022.

All just my speculative opinion. DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.005(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.0¢ 88.0¢ $20.59M 22.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48924 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 187120 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.