LTR 5.81% 81.0¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-23877

1. 3,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2690
    That post from @anatol is excellent. I read a number of the linked articles and assuming SMM is accurate, they are effectively predicting the change in market direction we have been hoping for. If I can be so bold as to add something to the argument, as posted the other day and also referred to by Anatol, the massive inventory drawdown by GBushes mine in the second quarter 2024 (200,000mt of Spodumene) will not be repeated. To put that into perspective and in response to those falsely stating LTR is "dumping" huge volumes of new production, our meagre contribution for the next few months is estimated at 10,000mt per month and the grade is not certain but likely not to be SC6.

The other significant point I want to make that means I sleep very soundly, is our financial position! We are equity funded for all except AUD300m (Ford) and that debt facility has a maturity of 5years from first supply delivery ie. September 2029. There are repayments that are not disclosed and there is balloon repayment which I am assuming will be in later years. But there are no bank style project financing covenants to trip us up and we have AUD400m+ in the bank right now and cash flow will commence shortly. I know of no other mining startup of our scale that has had the benefit of such a robust and comfortable financing arrangement. We can weather virtually any storm and we will emerge from this as a market leader.

regard
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
81.0¢
Change
-0.050(5.81%)
Mkt cap ! $1.964B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 84.5¢ 81.0¢ $8.663M 10.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 678312 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 83450 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.