LTR 2.03% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-239

1. 4,309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1253
    I agree. We will be behind many countries with EV.. It is rather stupid when you consider the fact we could easily build mass solar farms and cover all electricity costs + get rid of mass emissions. We have every single battery metal required and in high grades. I think we should be building a battery factory at a minimum over here and agree with all your thoughts.

I think possibly having concentrate/hydroxide plants available for tariff rate run by government(plants by port are the best as these thing's degrade quckly), these plants would be based in several key locations at ports accross the country. This would return some fuel tax deficit possibly gain us money if we become the mass producers we should become, make it easier for Australian prospects to get into producer phase and allow us as a country to progress faster in the EV world overall.

The demand for these battery metals is going to be the equivalent of oil and gas... From memory the oil sector is worth 200 Billion per quarter. Imagine if Lithium was 50 billion. Graphene 50 billion. Nickel 50 billion and Cobalt 50 billion, this is once EV is at its peak in 2030... If you count inflation these numbers should be even higher.

Australia can be a MAJOR player here and it could make our country far richer than it currently is. We need to take advantage of this window and the rich land we've got.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 96.0¢ $6.831M 7.028M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 341306 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 82397 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.