LTR 0.00% 83.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-24355

1. 709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    So if the oversupply narrative is truly playing out, then why was there such demand for our ramp up output regardless of grade? If there is no shortage of supply why do the lepidolite mines in China keep running when according to Alex Turnbull on Money of Mine last Friday, they are running at around 25-30% loss margin per tonne? This market is too opaque to trust anything other than actual company results and even then, that doesn't guarantee that you are getting the full picture....IMO! Lithium has also become another pawn in the the "Geopolitical Game, China versus the World; Resources Edition" that has become so popular recently.......!
    Personally I think there is enough negativity around resources outside of HC, so I am loath to criticize Anatol or any of the others that have been putting in massive efforts to provide breakdowns of various news that comes around.... without their efforts all HC would be composed of is " This dog is going to Zero" on repeat......! And remember, a lot of paid analysts were saying the same thing at various times as well.... IF there is any reduction in demand, it wont be the fault of a punter on HC, it will come down to the retail product manufacturers refusing to provide the market with the product they actually want at a price that they can actually afford..... Why is it that they have managed to join the dots regarding Li-Ion powered tools and stationary storage, but forgot everything they learnt in their MBA courses when it comes to cars? So instead you have Space Karen dictating what we drive and what is important to us as customers.....! .AIMO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.024B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 82.0¢ $10.00M 11.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 108577 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 53840 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.