LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

I listened Joe Lowry's Global Lithium Podcast - Episode 195 two...

1. 6,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21932
    "Mercedes-Benz Korea discloses EV battery maker list after fire"
    Of course the battery from Merc's Chinese JV partner for its batteries: Farasis Energy
    I listened Joe Lowry's Global Lithium Podcast - Episode 195 two times (went through over and over on some parts). Because Katie Pyfer is the senior director of energy storage responsible for global pricing at Albemarle, there shouldn't be any better person than her who would know what's going on in the lithium market about pricing.

The most important and striking part (not for me though) is at 26min 30 sec. It's about Joe Lowry's explanation and question about Chinese's blending down of lithium hydroxide and carbonate products, which means lowering the quality for selling it cheap. Joe says Chinese developed a very good "Skill set" on making these kind of things but Japanese and Korean never did this kind of thing. Katie says yes the Chinese still does that. (I know how good is Chinese in that "skill set" because I did business with Chinese and I have had very big problems. I've been in China many times for making quality checks for my orders. But I've been unsuccessful some times because they were so good in hiding the things).

So the Merc's EV burnt down together with other 40 cars in Korea seems quite normal to me.

Yes, "not all lithium is equal" and,
    "Over supply story is not true"

You can see that I said these on my post #:38651394 on May 20, 2019.

I said the oversupply story was not true that time and you all know what happened after that in 2021 and 2022.

And it is still valid. Oversupply story is not true.

LTR was only an explorer that time but now now it's the best lithium project int he world.

?temp_hash=9d8a5886834f4f53921a6024c9b7b254

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.