LTR 6.29% 67.0¢ liontown resources limited

Thanks @anatol it seems your post was removed (targeted) but I...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Thanks @anatol it seems your post was removed (targeted) but I appreciate your kind words, I have learned a lot from your posts too. It's taken me a bit of time and a lot of research to get up to date with where the industry is currently, and where it will inevitably go to.

I find the more I learn about LTR and how it's positioned itself as a key player in a rapidly growing industry, the more confident I am as a shareholder irrespective of how the share price currently moves. I think a lot of people forget how much LTR will evolve over the next few years after ramp up is complete and is potentially in the position where we are refining our own spodumene into battery grade chemicals and selling to tier 1 companies across the world. It's difficult to conceptualise at the moment, but if you consider this type of value creation - it blows my mind how we are trading at $0.67 right now. The industry has so much growth to do and just the KV hard rock deposit alone is enough to be a multi-billion dollar company - the ore body is phenomenal and grade is king.

In the long run, I'm not expecting these prices to be around forever so I'm accumulating as much as I can get my hands on while I have the opportunity. Many of my friends and family are also stocking up on LTR.

I share your concern about all the down ramping comments which don't actually make any sense when scrutinised. Their only objective is to induce fear and doubt so they can profit from short selling, there is no other explanation. They don't worry me though, I've spent a lot of time working in the industry through multiple professions from tax accounting, corporate restructuring, insolvency, and state government (education in economics/accounting/business law), so I'm unwavering and very strong in my own research... after all, I've had to trust my skills to build my career and reputation. However, I don't claim to know it all and there is a lot I can still learn... especially on the geology and engineering side which is why I'm very grateful for your posts as they steer my research in the right direction. I do not wish for my comments here to come across as boastful, if so, I do sincerely apologise. These are just some of the reasons why I'm strong in my convictions and see right through the baseless rhetoric by the down rampers.

As we see the spodumene price move up to USD $1,000 per tonne, I would expect our share price to increase about +30% to +50% from current levels. Further, I expect this increase in share price will force the loathing short sellers to close their positions and it'll be a race to not be the last short seller to exit. Perhaps with the recovery in commodity and share price, riddance of short sellers and attracting new retail investors, the share price will be around $1.80 and could be as early as February 2025 - this is probably also a good time for LG to convert their notes into equity.

With all of the above, it will present an extra buffer of capital from both new investors AND positive free cashflows to utilise for other projects including development of buldania, construction of a mid-stream refinery, and acquisitions of other lithium projects.

The world will need more lithium as supply will be in a deficit from here, and at the current lithium price we probably won't see many new projects actually being developed due to capex requirements and banks unwilling to fund mineral extraction businesses (ESG quotas). This does present good opportunities for easy acquisitions by existing lithium producers & mining juniors, and potentially even take-over offers from those with even deep pockets (ALB, SQM, BHP, RIO, FMG etc). I personally would find it very difficult to accept any take-over offer for LTR.

Thanks again,
    CK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
-0.045(6.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 67.0¢ $10.52M 15.42M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 385809 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 116000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.