LTR 0.00% 67.0¢ liontown resources limited

It's amazing to me how many so called "investors" in mining...

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    It's amazing to me how many so called "investors" in mining companies do not understand why the industry is "cyclical" in nature.

A high price for the commodity will bring on more supply, and more supply means the commodity price will have to go down, as the price goes down companies go bankrupt or suspend their operations and bring the supply offline. So as supply comes offline the price will have to rise again. Rinse and repeat. This has been the case for the industry since the start. It's not a difficult concept to understand either, you just have to look at the data and have a bit of faith.

For the newbies here: don't let the trolls tell you otherwise, they either know exactly what they're doing and are trying to get better prices to be bullish on, or they have no idea and will remain on the sidelines flinging mud for the rest of their lives, never finding success. Learn the industry you're investing in and you'll be fine. As for me, I plan to add more to my LTR holdings today, irrespective of the price I get.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.5¢ 65.8¢ $8.218M 12.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 261031 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 562041 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.