LTR 3.73% 64.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-24539

1. 1,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3858
    Yes I agree @Agil, Musk is a now a major disappointment to me. His concern for climate issues and renewables has been made subservient to his crazy views on free speech and cosying up to Trump, who is a climate denialist. Will my decision not to buy a Tesla but a Kia, BYD or Porsche EV instead teach him a lesson. Of course not, but I just can't support or praise him anymore. He has gone the way of many mega achievers, he believes in his own divinity, or at least infallibility. Everyone who does not agree with him or tie their shoes the way he recommends is a "fascist". Sadly for him he will learn the hard way and probably when it is too late for him. The Chinese will jettison him and Tesla when they don't need them anymore.

While I am on a political rant I may as well keep going down the well. I often think about LTR and why I am so loyal to it. The first reason is that it has never disappointed me and always does what it says it will. A big plus there. The other, and primary reason is climate change. If you believe our climate is changing for the worse because of what we have done (like Musk used to believe but has conveniently forgotten) then lithium is essential to our future. It is like Coal was to the Industrial Revolution, just much much cleaner and can save the planet.

If you accept this then investing in one of the best, if not the best hard rock lithium mine in the world is a no brainer. There is something immoral in shorting a share that can save your grandkids and hoping it fails. Yes it may take a few more years for the world to work this out but eventually, hopefully in my lifetime, LTR will be a game changing investment for the planet, Australia, for LTHs and for their families. So to finish off my argument it then follows that anything that accelerates and promotes the move to renewables and to EVs and ESS hugely benefits LTR. I therefore hope that Trump loses and that Harris and the Democrats stay in power as this will more likely benefit lithium and renewables, and remove the strong possibility that Trump will suppress these things. The Democrats will also not crazily support oil the way Trump promises.

Finally the other thing that will help us is Murdoch failing in his attempt to promote Lachlan Murdoch to continue the conservative and backward looking approach of News. His three other siblings are much more moderate. I believe that News publications and media are not friendly to climate change issues and also happily promote strange views about EVs, lithium, the climate and renewables. The BEOT always gets the coverage it wants to promote the negatives and never provides a balanced reporting of these issues. If News reporting changed to become more balanced, we will all be better off in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 67.5¢ 64.5¢ $4.821M 7.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 640420 64.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
65.0¢ 346045 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.