LTR 6.90% 77.5¢ liontown resources limited

The whole move towards western promotion of critical minerals is...

1. 3,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2913
    The whole move towards western promotion of critical minerals is coming way too late and is poorly coordinated to my mind. The talk about China dominance in critical minerals and especially rare earths has been around for decades with virtually no action. I was a shareholder in an Australian domiciled rare earth company with a fabulous project in Tanzania with one of the world's largest resources od NdPr and other valuable minerals. Then a 20% interest was sold to Shenghe which is the global behemoth in rare earth processing which then led to them getting a life of mine offtake (this year) and effective control of the timeline for its development.

With no real oversight of such transactions and pathetic western coordination and support, that project has gone the way of China. Shenghe has fingers in the pies of a great many global opportunities in rare earths and it still goes on.

From a selfish perspective, if or when the west gets its act together, the new entrants in the future will potentially get an arm chair ride to compete against us after we did virtually everything the hard way.

Regards
    DF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
77.5¢
Change
0.050(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $1.843B
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 79.3¢ 74.5¢ $9.125M 11.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 232930 77.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 197108 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.