LTR 3.90% 74.0¢ liontown resources limited

May as well answer your negative drivel. Tantulum here is a...

1. 9,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18307

May as well answer your negative drivel. Tantulum here is a byproduct and tonnages will not be as significant as spodumene concentrate. The market for tantulum is tight and tantulum will sell by itself. I think if you want to educate yourself on tantulum as against just throw up some doubt to appease your agenda here are two posts on what drives tantulum supply and demand and why it is a hot commodity:

Post 1 - showing the undersupply conditions of tantulum - Post #: 74004332
    Post 2 - why the US is particularly interested in tantulum - Post #: 74002914

For LTR, they need to ensure the spodumene aspect of the process flowsheet is working on spec, before then tweaking the magnetic and separation stage of the process flowsheet to start recovering tantulum.

I will just leave it at that - the byproduct will sell itself when recovered in commercial quantities, including selling directly into the spot market. Clearly, LTR has stated through its JORC that it has enough of it to make it a commercial byproduct and the METs have indicated it can be recovered, and the process flowsheet has allowed for its recovery (essentially to repeat recovery of tantulum is essentially a DMS process as per the picture I showed in my earlier post).

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.