LTR 5.46% 96.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-265

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Like with every great idea we might have in our lives TR someone is often doing it.! Ha ha!
    And your thought of conversion is a great idea (that is already being done). There has been a guy in Perth flat out for the last ten years converting ICE cars to EV in much the same way you suggested.

There are EV enthusiast clubs etc but I guess its all about to become very mainstream.
    Unfortunately after market stuff is usually more expensive than new so unless kits become mainstream for certain popular models Im not sure if people will go for the conversion or just the new car.

When you factor in whole new car warranty and things like that I think most would just go for all new, especially when you factor things like all the new tech you will get in the cab of the new vehicle and the power reclaiming breaking etc.

Im sure there is still the makings of an idea though TR especially in the case of certain cars, if this a buck in it people will do it. Thats the beauty of capitalism!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.5¢
Change
0.050(5.46%)
Mkt cap ! $2.340B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $15.00M 15.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 148095 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 275693 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.