LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-286

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Good joke, sounds like an oldie but I hadn't heard it! Ha ha!

Yes think new mechs might get paid more but there will be need for far fewer of them as servicing requirements of EVs is far less.

Yes agree with you about wind turbines, I wouldn't want to live right next to them, or any high voltage power lines for that mater, regardless of the source,

But I would want to be even further from coal or nuclear generation plants especially not down live down wind from either.

Luckily for us we live in a massive continent so to put wind a good distance from people shouldn't be a problem in any of our states.

Well Tassie, the smallest state is already sorted and all renewable but speaking of the others.

In the end I think locally made solar power going to large local hub batteries in the case of both residential and industrial will be the bulk of the answer in Australia.

Local means less grid loss, less need for grid upgrades and cheaper quicker rollout.

Residential trials are happening here in W.A

I think its a new suburb, part of whats called Alkimos that has a deal where all homes solar feeds into a central battery and they take power out as need. Last I heard that was going great. As was Guptas deal running his Whyalla steel factory off his solar there.

If you can produce steel from solar you can run anything off it.

The sun is harsh here, its cruel, its got more bite than anywhere in the world and its free. Combine that with lithium batteries and it give Australia a massive nature advantage.

I know you are a fan of nuclear TR and I think it has its place at least in the case of existing or under construction plants. And besides hydro or geothermal it was probably a really good option maybe the better one up until ten years ago. But new wind and solar are cheaper now and KW price still dropping.

I don't know exactly how windy/sunny it is in other states at all times, I can mainly refer to WA.

But here it blows its bum off virtually all year and the sun is so harsh you have to wear sunscreen everyday of the year you spend any length of time outside. The sun here is a beast, a free energy beast.

Part of my LTR profits (fingers crossed I don't count chickens) but part will go to a Tesla Power Wall or like product to go with my solar PV.
    Screw paying power bills. I don't mind paying the connection for grid connection/ maintenance but I can make my own power thank you Mr power company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.