LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-389

1. vmp
    13,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8924
    Whilst it’s interesting to see still a relatively robust M&A, I’m with @anatol that Ltr should not rush to close deals, especially piecemeal deals. Examples: ganfeng buying into 20% of LSE listed Bacanora a few weeks ago, or even Gxy buying into A40 recently.
    Imo, for a project as big as KV, we need to be talking with a big fish with a big fish hooks. Example the deals for greenbushes and Wodgina and earl grey- re Albemarle and Min, Albermarles/Tianqi, and sqm/kdr/sqm. PLS realised this and it’s flagged to sell 20-49% of its project. Ltr should be doing something similar, either 49% or 50% or sell the whole project. This may take time or can happen by surprise, things can be unpredictable now depending on how keen the parties who signed NDA’s. I feel the directors increasing their stake know better.

I can see Tianqi is going after the big fat potions example half of both Wodgina and greenbushes, whilst Ganfeng is spreading its bites to both small and big fishes. It has 50% in mt Marion but also chasing the much smaller ones perhaps to spread its bets or with a view that a small one can expectedly discover a big deposit.

Interesting times ahead for LTR holders. The reality is that LTR grew instantly, I don’t think TG is willing to sell 20% for peanuts like 25m or 30m at the rate we’re going.
    Last edited by vmp: 13/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.