LTR 0.90% 82.8¢ liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-407

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Marriage is effectively what we enter into going in any partnership.

Complex and nerve wracking to get into. But much more complex and never wracking to get out of (if the bride/husband however you see it) turns out to be a dud. There are dud partners out there in the business world like in real life.

I have mates with no kids around who have to ask if they can go play golf or surf for a few hours!!
    Who knows someone hitched up with a tyrant like that?

Right everyone one of you! Ha ha!

The answer to this issue (bad/wrong partners) is just like in real life.

While you are single, enjoy it.

See lots of partners, dip your toe in here and there, see whats out there, make sure you are getting into the best partnership thats available. You don't want to get involved with someone who wants different things than you from the relationship. Someone who doesn't put out (wants to landbank the asset) not actually develop it as quickly as possible.

Im liking the look of Korean or European relationships ATM myself.

Nothing wrong with Chinese relationships its just the Grandfather in the background,The Chinese Communist Party that worries me.
    Ive seen him interfere before in other companies relationships, slowing things right down as it suits. Look at AVZ or PEK holders of both companies are certain that Chinese interests have slowed their companies progress...

This probably wouldn't be a problem for us but I don't like probable, I am also a bit suss that Chinese based companies are building a majority stake in world Lithium as they already have in the Rare Earth market. And look how its gone for world stability and economy having one nation controlling an essential asset.

But whoever we get into bed with so as to speak, we need watertight contracts with punitive clauses for any partner shortfalls regardless of who they are.

One last thing, I think many parents would advise their kids to have money behind them before they marry. We have the ability to achieve this.

We can achieve financial independence by selling one asset or half of one asset. This will put us in an even stronger position to find a great partner IMO. And give shareholders a potential payday in the near term.

In the meantime lets enjoy the singledom, Ive seen those that rush or allow themselves to be rushed into long term commitment make mistakes.

We have the whole field to chose from, lets play it and choose wisely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.8¢
Change
-0.008(0.90%)
Mkt cap ! $2.012B
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 85.0¢ 82.0¢ $8.345M 9.993M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 504471 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 104712 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.