LTR 2.09% $1.41 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-21889

1. 1,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    I think also, with Australia’s population getting older, and the cost of living getting just that more expensive, it seems inevitable that as more and more EV,s come to market (choice), the EV sales will become exponential.

We will always have those wanting that reassurance of the big diesel motor to pull caravans, boats, horse floats etc, or just because they love these utilities, SUV,s etc., and that choice should remain, but the percentages I believe will change as the ratio of retirees v workers tips further toward the retirees. These ratios are fact and have been highlighted each year by the Bureau of Statistics.

I am not viewing myself, my wife, or other family members as representing the views of the majority of Australians, but I don’t think I am alone in my thought process. I have already sold my Prado after 150,000 km of great service to my family, and got back most of what I paid (Thanks to Covid). I sold given the price of diesel now, it had a 130 litre tank, and I am transitioning now to retirement. On retiring, our plan is to have a nice new EV, and of course my own little pleasure, my BMW GS, either 1250 or 1300 - not decided yet. My wife’s mother and father have already sold their diesel Ute and given up the boat.

I can see many retirees doing the same, using newly acquired super to spoil themselves a little with a nice EV, where they no longer need to spend lots on petrol or diesel. With better electrical storage solutions on the horizon for homes of the future, it could be a no brainer to be self sufficient on electricity to charge one’s own EV overnight. Plus, let’s face it, how many in their retirement age are travelling thousands of kilometres every year? A small percentage I would assume. The vast majority will be able to do all their travelling for the week on 1 full overnight charge.

Maybe it was one of our down rampers who paid me good money for my well used Prado who knows. I could only hope. Anyway my end of Easter weekend ramblings and thoughts on our investment with the Lion.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
-0.030(2.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.406B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.42 $1.43 $1.40 $7.741M 5.481M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 114188 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 38501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.41
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.42 $1.42 $1.40 1896722
Last updated 15.59pm 23/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.