LTR 2.49% $1.37 liontown resources limited

Lithium Related Media Articles, page-22495

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 611
    @ChuYee

I do agree with you that at this very moment the EV manufacturers in China are ahead of the game. It is a fact that in places such as China, but also many European countries, they love all things Tech! So the ultra sci-fi looking tech EV cars was always going to be a winner there. The west has usually been the laggard when it comes time to evolve and adapt. There is a “If it ain’t broke, why fix it” mentality going on there, with private enterprise very heavily invested to want to let go without a fight, especially in the USA. It takes the western world longer to sort out their priorities, and also their pecking order. Just the way of things I guess.

The fight is on though, and although China might enjoy bragging rights currently, I believe the whole EV market will go through systematic changes. It would be unwise to believe the “China will dominate forever narrative” regarding EV,s. There is a massive market out there for all things, not just cars. The EV story has only just begun, and a lot of pushing and shoving is going to happen soon.

There is a reason why the top 20 companies in the world with the largest market capitalisation is filled with mainly juggernauts from the USA. That domination continues into the rest of the top 50 too. The USA is still the largest economy in the world, with current figures at USA having a GDP of more than 40% more than that of China, who are ranked No 2. So, there is a lot more to play out regarding the market wars on everything, including EV,s.

I personally believe that Chinese manufacturers will continue to do very well into the future for sure, not just their own EV models, but also in picking up more licensing to manufacture EV,s for other companies from the west. You just have to remember that the yanks and some other areas of the rest of the world are still latching onto their ICE vehicles. Drivers in the USA love American cars, and they will probably shift their focus to their own makes in time.

Meanwhile, the European vehicle manufacturers will also be going up a notch. All this ramping up, will eventually shift market domination away from China, and the huge EV pie being cooked right now will end up getting shared a bit more.

Just how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.035(2.49%)
Mkt cap ! $3.321B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.37 $1.39 $1.36 $8.516M 6.186M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 209738 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 13727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.38
  Change
-0.035 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.36 $1.39 $1.36 2080822
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.