KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Find below the email I sent to Kidman investors and response I...

1. Suw
    2,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2749
    Find below the email I sent to Kidman investors and response I received. As another HC member requested, if a significant % of shareholders could communicate their views on current WES offer direct to KDR/Chairperson, may be (I say may be) KDR could negotiate with WES to up the offer (if WES sees value) prior to incurring any correspondence and voting cost based on $1.90 offer price. I am not certain whether anyone from KDR will be following HC forum regularly to understand % of shareholders not happy with current offer. Instead, if we could officially communicate then they could collate and appraise the situation prior to any official voting.

Dear Xxx,
    Thank you for your email. I’ll pass your message onto the Chairman.
    Kind regards
    Sarah Sarah McNally
    Investor Relations
    P +61 3 9671 3801M +61 436 611 192
    NE Suite, Level 30, 140 William StreetMelbourne, VIC 3000, Australia

To: Kidman Investors
    Subject: WES offer $1.90
    Hi,I am a shareholder of KDR holding approx. xxx,xxx shares and the purpose of this email is to inform you that as a shareholder I am not happy with the current WES offer price of $1.90. I understand there is a process you need to follow and I kindly request you to obtain other TO offers, once WES completes its due delligence on 29th May 2019. In case if $1.90 comes for a vote, I will be voting ”NO”.
    Thank you
    All the very best.
    Regards, [email protected]>@hotmail.com>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.