LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Exactly @In4apenny. But its a much bigger ask for the pilot...

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Exactly @In4apenny. But its a much bigger ask for the pilot plant because it's a much bigger volume of material.

Lol @sqe playing dumb. I know you know this.

@RTFQ you're not wrong about the XRF. But I don't believe that can be used for the recoveries as it isn't accurate enough. It is useful as a quick tool, and I'm guessing they used it to assess the concentrate grade after the milling and flotation (was that discussed at the tour?).

But it will just tell you where there is lithium and roughly how much is there. I believe it also works on potassium and some other metals (rubidium and caesium likely candidates).

But it isn't accurate for all minerals, which is why it isn't used for assays of drill results.

For drill results, where you want the complete chemical composition of the rocks, you have to do a few different tests. The four acid test is the most relevant for us, I believe, and then they do the rest with a mass spectrometer.

That way you know exactly what went in, and then you can measure what came out.

If they are following this approach for the pilot plant material, then it may explain why the results are not immediately available.

Again, I don't know this for certain, I am just guessing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $815 308.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
185 208868059 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 109954387 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.