LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

That caught my eye as well @sqe although you were clearly on to...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    That caught my eye as well @sqe although you were clearly on to it before me. JL claims he is a SH is SQM too, I like the impartiality in that tweet.

Nothing massive here but saw Haplo post this: ASX-listed Lithium Players Scaling Through The Turbulent Lithium Markets

Just thought it was interesting that LPD got a mention (along with PLS, A40, AJM) but nothing of GXY, MIN, ORE, KDR, LIT, LTR). Extract below.

On a different note, drove to the outlaws yesterday (2hr round trip) and saw three Model 3's on the Monash...Tesla Model 3 electric vehicle smashes sales records, recasts Australia car market. Good signs ahead.

Lepidico Limited (ASX: LPD)

Lepidico Limited-an ASX-listed lithium miner known for its propriety technology to extract lithium chemicals from non-conventional sources, specifically mica minerals including lepidolite and zinnwaldite, recently presented its full-year statutory accounts for the financial year ended 30 June 2019.

The Key highlights from the FY2019 are as below:

• The company increased the global Mineral Resources at Alvarrões by 290 per cent and contained lithium surged by approx. 210 per cent against the previous estimates. The JORC 2012 classified Mineral Resource is anticipated at 5.87 Mt @ 0.87 per cent of lithium oxide in Indicated and Inferred categories.
    • LPD produced high purity lithium hydroxide from the proprietary LOH-Max™ process, over which Lepidico has entered into a worldwide exclusivity arrangement.
    • The company entered an MoU with Gulf Fluor LLC for
      • the supply of sulphuric acid
      • provision of land to construct the Phase 1 Plant Project; and
      • the marketing of Phase 1 Plant by-products to be sold within the United Arab Emirates region.
    • The Phase 1 Plant Feasibility Study design was adapted for LiOH production via employing LOH-Max™ in Abu Dhabi, with engineering on-track for completion in the December 2019 quarter.
    • LPD started the Mine and concentrator design work or both Karibib and Alvarrões, which would allow the Ore Reserves to be estimated for both Projects in FY2020.

Likewise, many other ASX-listed lithium miners have progressed to inch up their production capacities and are securing offtakes for the anticipated rush for lithium.

LPD closed the weeks trade at $0.016, as on 04 October 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.