LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Evening people, Been glancing intermittently for a while now,...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Evening people,

Been glancing intermittently for a while now, work gets mental toward the end of year and have a baby at home with a wife who is struggling with the transition to motherhood. So not entirely up to speed. However, just want to express some irritation and annoyance with HC. For entree, the app is disgrace...my iPhone heats like crazy and then it becomes more glitchy than the Matrix.

But on the main menu, is the vile vitriol being spread across multiple stocks, truly disheartening when people want to access some constructive, robust discussion about where they are thinking of putting or have parked their hard earned already. I'm no stranger to conflict (and its resolution) but geez Louise it's becoming a Mike ('The Situation') Sorrentino [Jersey Shore reference] it's not like it used to be. @ProCapitalism I've come to your defence in the past and feel somewhat conflicted here as a fellow GXY holder, but I think it's time you have a KitKat (...ad tagline: 'Have a break, have a KitKat').

You and @Jasox have raised some valid points no doubt, especially re - calling out rash SP predictions (e.g. $1, 50c, 20c..attaining previous highs would be terrific before we get ahead of ourselves). I share your concern with SOI and think some sort of consolidation along the way will be needed. So too the financing for p1 and potential CR's in the interim. Result delays however are par for the course, happens all the time. Painful. I don't like people's fears being toyed by manipulating delays into perceived unforeseen problems and exacerbated SP pain given the current Li climate. Have management shifted the goal posts from a few years back? Yes. For the better long term anyway. Look at GXY, some bad and costly decisions too.

On GXY, I noticed you made some pretty disparaging remarks about LPD there but fair enough that is their thread. I can definitely see why holders would want them to keep shedding their LPD skin layer by layer, to add more cash to the kitty. 40 million is a bad bet to lose. By the way, I really hope A40 holders get a class action going - Calderwood should be put away imo.

Also, I've been thinking for a bit now that they aren't on the best of terms, GXY doesn't even mention them on their anns anymore and highly promising tailings results were just that, nothing since. Correct me if I wrong here, but I seem to remember others saying that LOH-Max could be used in brine operations to extract hydroxide and or carbonate? I saw Lilac Solutions being discussed as a means of extracting BG lithium from brine (at SDV) but just looking on their website it says they're only recovering about 80%. Unless...POSCO having some sort of high recovery technology under wraps, otherwise I thought they should be perhaps employing LPD's chem tech to see what could be achieved in 'synergy.'

Going back to the Li climate for dessert, it's interesting...'Drama in the Atacama', A40 disaster, AJM in trading halt for debt refinancing, KB from PLS saying spod was selling for $480dmt with debt of their own resulting in reduced operations + the 49% for sale sign being take down, so too GXY's operations having the handbrake pulled, Nemaska going belly up and the big players postponing expansion plans. Yet we've got Tesla opening a plant in China and looking to build one in Germany. VW hellbent on reversing their diesel gate scandal to become an electrified fleet asap, others to follow, Joe Lowry continually making reference to a lack of BG lithium and the price it is fetching, China reintroducing EV subsidies, Governments (not ours) mandating heavy carbon reductions or aiming to be carbon neutral...there's got to be a squeeze somewhere. LPD...not hard rock or brine but chem tech for both (I think from memory) plus plenty of Lepidolite and saleable byproducts or co-products I hear is the 'fashunable' term now. Seems like a game of survival or merger by alliance for Oz hard rockers. Can LPD make it as point of difference? I don't know, but difference in feed and end results seems to enviable comparatively mid to long term anyway, demand should outrstip supply mid decade from what Roskil and others have written. Potential margins look healthier, I think it's worth the wait or from your pov - gamble.

I had a crack at 'The Dean' over at GXY a while ago for his arrogance, condescending nature and overt use of cryptic references getting under the skin of the most people there in the red. What I'd say to you ProCap and Jasox (to some extent) is thanks for the contrarian views and reiterating them when challenged. That said, from scanning lately it almost seems antagonistic to keep coming back and picking arguments. I don't understand why you'd waste your time when you've already given a comprehensive list of reasons as to why you see trouble? I struggle to see the motive. Hypothetically, let's say your prophecy unfolds - then come back and say: 'I told you so!' For the mean time, boil the kettle and snap that KitKat. As for rokket, I don't even bother. I guess that's why people are forming an email or fb group, but I know what you're thinking...it's all back slapping and lacks a voice of reason so to speak. I just get the feeling most people here are investors for the long run not traders.

Anywho, just my two cents, take it or leave it. Might catch you over at GXY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.