LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-1878

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1031
    Totally accurate mate, the stroke of genius by an existing Auto Manufacturer's reacting to the first movers is simply gobsmacking.
    All most as gobsmacking as Biden calling's Xi Jinping a Thug during the debate today.

Both events catching me off guard.

I think GMC has just given EV all the legitimacy the electric revolution needs from an existing American Auto OEM.

Sure the Hummer EV is not the first EV from an American Auto, but it is as American as the F350 or Mustang 302 Boss, as far as I am concerned.

So to me this (although still only taking pre-orders) means GMC will be shoring up supply lines. Will they go as far as Tesla? In the interim:- No

But in a few years time, it might be common place for an Auto to have a stake in a mine or processing plant I would say.

Or at the very least they will have shares in a cathode plant.

The future, a most wondrous place.

With the likes Tesla's strategic Li-OH order, the meteoric rise in P!edmont share price has been exciting to watch.

Investment funds taking a position in such companies will only accelerate as they fight to get back into the Li space, all vying for a place to be apart of growth of the sector.

A Jr to a Major given the right environment.

Many $$$ to be made on the up-swing.

GLAH

LT-B1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.249K 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 133418836 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 70852303 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.