LPD 20.0% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-2311

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    While I've only had a quick look over the intentions of VUL and I certainly don't confess to be an expert on their position.... I do NOT believe the comparison between LPD is justified.

Conceptually, VUL look compelling and it all reads very well in the glossy brochure and a totally different style of project. But they are literally years behind us in terms of development, product qualification and optimisation.

Our position now sees us having successfully tested on circa 17 different mineralisations (prospective clients) and proved our processes very successfully throughout a very trying environment.

Product qualification is well advanced with prospective offtake customers having up to two years now to qualify that our product is suitable within the highest performing of battery chemistries. VUL haven't even begun this process and achieving top grades from brine sources are extremely difficult.

I'm not beating down on VUL, their case looks compelling but they have years of R & D ahead of them. DLE is still unproven at scale and has its issues. Here LPD are, sitting within a very clearly defined niche. Hard work all done, in house experts at hand for continual implementation and optimisation, we have a mountain of evidence to support our ambitions tucked firmly under our arm and talking directly to financiers to get this project moving now.

LPD are years ahead....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.152K 1.701M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
178 203070976 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 109452442 61
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.