LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-3042

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2079
    Thank you for your kind sentiments @jaydee74, @whitleywilson, @frikkie and "Upvoters" too. I've only just worked up the nerve to come back on this thread- haha, so my apologies for the tardy response. We all individually benefit from our collective contributions, therefore as I appreciate the posts from dozens of you, I'm glad if any items I've found are of interest to others.

@triage Thank you for your response. I'm sorry I reacted somewhat defensively. I just have never understood why posters at times make things personal, when LPD should be the topic and am disheartened when (again) the conversation turns this way. Sincerely though, thanks for the laugh at the end of your post as ee gads, that is completely not why I am here. I find it uncomfortably embarrassing, like public displays of affection, and am not quite sure of any value the system may hold? I personally would find it more egalitarian if all posts were "unrated," as well as made by real individuals, our identity having been provided at the time of registration. Anyway, the squirm factor is a significant reason I eschew all forms of social media.

@Logzy I know where you are coming from, because it's also not easy even for me proofreading my posts. How fabulous would it be for all, readers and writers alike, if we could smash our thoughts and words into one 3 second sentence? I would love that. There is however an exceptional amount of information out there and barring these unpleasant occasions when I explain/defend myself, I don't repeat information. What a waste of time that would be when the number of tabs open are only matched by the number of notes surrounding my computer. Haha, but as LPD and the industry are both on a tear, a dizzying array of subjects present to delve into.

Briefly countering a couple of your points @Logzy, I believe management do "tell us" at times what they are able, whilst still honouring their NDAs, which is why for example I think it is significant that they do not refer to "the" Phase 2 plant, not that I have seen anyway. Reading our announcements carefully, management earning my respect and keeping informed of industry movements globally certainly does "change a thing." It has allowed me to confidently increase my holding. When "what happens happens," our share price most likely will no longer be the bargain that it is and has been. This is why I post: for other holders to have the same information I have. What everyone chooses to do with it is up to the individual. If you are completely happy with your holding, save yourself the misery and skip right over my posts. I am sorry I can't spit things out more quickly, but will work on this. Good luck to you. I hope very much this is the last time we wrangle and are able to simply keep to the topic of Lepidico. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.25K 5.6M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 182900798 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 97761977 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.