LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-3262

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Thanks for the link RTFQ. I feel Joe is about to drop a news bomb after listening to that podcast and gven his comment on Linkedin about KIZAD where he states:
    "great to see the imminent start of electric vehicle manufacture at KIZAD where Lepidico is developing its first lithium chemical manufacturing facility.
    "
    Techmat will be very aware of Lepidico and our technology having carried out due diligence on Cornish Li and given they have already funded them. Do you think Brian Menell didn't make mention of Lepidico's technology due to their relationship with Mercuria, knowing that Lepidico has signed a Off-take agreement with Traxys?
    When I hear and read podcasts and reports, I can't help but think Lepidico's technology is going to be available worldwide with plants opening up everywhere in order to keep the cost of processing and transportation under control. The early schematics of modular plants we saw back a few years ago could possibly still come to life in the not to distant future.
    Once phase1 starts, the horse will bolt...imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.