LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

"straight from the school of Neil. Call the company! They’ll...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    "straight from the school of Neil. Call the company! They’ll tell you everything you need to know!"

I agree with @sulfur, and also agree with the statement I have highlighted, even though it was probably not meant to be shown in a positive light. I stand by my comments about contacting the company, any company. I have said this on many forums over the years. It has helped me with a few of my investments, and sometimes it has misled me. But I still use it regularly.

If you have a significant investment in the development and management of your investment, you would be crazy not to utilize all resources at your fingertips. I grow more concerned when I see posters trying to dissuade investors from using this valuable resource.

I liken, the dissuasion, to a school student who goes to the teacher asking for help and gets bullied by some in the class for being weak or not being smart enough to figure things out for themselves.

LPD has a lot of elements to its business model, and even though some may not be happy with the slow progress, they are doing the right thing, in my opinion, by reporting to the market regular progress updates. Some will be successes, some will be failures, and others will miss deadlines. It is the nature of the beast in mining.LPD is a mineral resource and technology company, proving up disruptive technology for the lithium industry.

Similar to a pharmaceutical company with a new drug, these developments move in cycles, often involving trials and pilot plants, taking a decade or more until they hit pay dirt or fail. Mining is a slow-moving industry, especially if you invest in startup companies.

LPD, from what I have read, is well along the road in its technology developments. One other factor that must also be considered here with share price volatility might be the current jitters in the market due to the negative impact of COVID, inflationary volatility in the market, and the Ukraine War. I also read recently in the news that ASIC was dealing with 5560 bankruptcies and liquidations across the country and it was mentioned that 2023 could be even worse if inflation keeps ramping up. Isn't it that a clear sign that the market is unstable and people are looking to liquidate investments?

Questions I consider here when considering comments.
    1. Is it Joe that is failing or is he just doing what a tech startup in mining does who is now well along the road?
    2. Are they failing to update the market on progress, hit deadlines or missed deadlines?
    3. Could it be fear due to a falling share price, that is being affected by the lack of confidence in global markets and other external factors that is driving sentiment at this time?

Back to where I started. If a company is happy to respond, then use that resource
    Last edited by Neil1959: 09/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.249K 451.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
155 133227774 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60848175 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.