LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

@Neil1959 Thanks for your input. It always goes down well with...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    @Neil1959 Thanks for your input. It always goes down well with holders that believe the company is on the right track. I have never put anyone on ignore until yesterday.

If there ever was any doubting Jo's ability, his public profile on LinkedIn would make him a laughing stock if he didn't deliver on this project. Am I a fan of an intelligent General Manager who has a track record in delivering? You bet!
    Cheers.

Questions
    PanAust Graphic

General Manager Corporate Development

PanAust

Jul 2004 - Sep 2016 12 years 3 months

Responsibilities
    Strategy: Architect of group strategy ensuring its relevance with regards to PanAust’s industry position and the evolving economic outlook. This includes leading Executive Committee strategy forums and presenting strategy to the Board.
    M&A: Implementing the company’s acquisition strategy. This involves leveraging industry relationships to originate opportunities and taking a lead role in transaction negotiations.
    Due Diligence & Transaction Management: Established track record of creativity, initiative and attention to detail to ensure optimal outcomes from technical, economic, stakeholder, and risk evaluations. Leading due diligence processes bringing together multi-disciplinary teams of internal resources, either directly managed or via cross-functional reporting lines, and external consultants. This includes integration planning and involvement with post-transaction management.
    Takeover Response: Developed and managed the company’s takeover response capability (when publically listed) and managed liaison with the takeover response advisor to the Board.
    Stakeholder Relations: Managed investor and media relations and the public reporting function. Conducted global investor road-shows and presented the company at external forums.
    Capital Markets: Managed equity transactions and marketed both equity and listed-debt deals.
    Sustainability: Ensuring best practice in governance, health, safety, environmental, and economic performance through participation on the Executive Committee with accountability to the Board.

2. Are they failing to update the market on progress, hit deadlines or missed deadlines?

You only have to follow Lithium trends on Linkedin to understand what is happening in the Lithium sector. I would read 10-15 reports and comments on a daily basis. I have communicated with Joe regarding other happenings in Africa in order to keep myself aware of trends, companies, miners and countries. I'm comfortable with the company's progress.

3. Could it be fear due to a falling share price, that is being affected by the lack of confidence in global markets and other external factors that is driving sentiment at this time?

Personally I believe the SP is being played. When I look at sellers and buyer depths, in some instances there are figures as low as 1 share. @summercrema has instigated a thread on ASIC. Worth a look.

All of the above is my take and is influenced by my own readings and research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.129K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8371294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 50178050 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 2102744
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.