LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-3610

1. 1,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Will get a pretty good idea before or by June whether these guys were serious about the finance or playing games.

Approx 12mil dollars in D options up for grabs if they can get the deal over the line. Nothing to be sneezed at, and could go a decent way to reducing some of the costs of the project if they wanted to go down that path.

If that amount of coin isn’t a big enough incentive to get the deal done then not sure what is? Especially given the other two options were not all that successful and 600 days to the next if these D oppies fall through.

Plenty can happen on the stock market in 90 odd days so still very realistic imo.

Having said that, I honestly feel that it will need to be a full finance deal to get them over the line. A part funding or conditional DFC arrangement probably won’t cut the mustard. Market not stupid and company have had a very long time to arrange this.

JW indicated there should be no more CR’s until finance, so let’s see if he is as good as his word.
    So…. they either have it all worked out OR they are genuinely struggling to find a lender.

In these times… def worth a punt. My risk perception may differ from others but i view spec stocks as exactly as the name says. High risk/ huge reward.

I am prepared to lose it. No issues.

Current market very tough, but will not get a cheaper buying opportunity

Which one will it be?

Last edited by Ddog157: 15/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 202034476 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 108832658 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.