LPD 16.7% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

With all the doom and gloom in the world and the guessing wether...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    With all the doom and gloom in the world and the guessing wether funding is coming or not and the recently declining lithium price, I want to remind people of a resource Lepidico has to shift people's focus back to another positive.

In recent announcements and on the Crux interview JW pointed out the pending assays for Gold and Copper.
    Lepidicos licences sit in the well known and lucrative Damara Gold belt of Namibia.
    In previous times gone by other holders have explored these licences at a minimum but with success.

In the current financial climate we are in these Pending assays that are supposedly due should shine a new light on Lepidico and add further value to the company.
    Some have dismissed my views on this previously, but now with gold rising sharply and the Australian gold price hitting a new record, we may just be able to smile and see a new increase in price before finance is due.

And for those that are not aware, JW has extensive expertise in the Gold industry.
    Also, our karibib holdings are surrounded by Gold mining companies.

I have posted a picture showing the surrounding Gold mining companies and their proximity to Lepidico.

Also i was hoping to add a copy of a previous assay report for gold in our licences that was completed by previous owners, but at the moment i cant seem to find it.
    (Using your mobile to post on this forum is
    extremely frustrating).

So let's not just only focus on Lithium, Ceasium, Rubidium, etc.

And yes I already know these are Lepidicos main targets so i dont need a lecture.

But right now with Gold copper assays pending, we could be laughing again with another product to add significant value to the company.

( And No, we dont have to mine it) This can be farmed out to a neighbouring company.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5133/5133802-3580f2e1a8b96eac6c127e0d877c9ac5.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5133/5133805-8e9169dc336c88f53690b61c382fa85b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $815 308.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
187 214368059 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 119960409 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.