LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-3675

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    With respect 4hr, even your friend related to the other company contacted a company back in 2018 and claimed how good it was to do that. He mentioned how it helped him save money. I have saved lots of money by contacting companies or attending investor roadshows and talking to CEOs. So, if you don't mind, based on how you have posted on here, bought shares, during your criticizing of LPD, then sold again at a loss, I believe, and are hammering again, just doesn't pass the PUB test for me, or perhaps others on here. But I don't speak for them. Contrarians have agendas as well. Even the other guy after posting critically also bought shares in the company he was criticizing, and I think lost as well. Not sure!

LPD is in a critical position from my observation and investors just need to be mindful of watching the market selling and managing their portfolios. One thing I have noticed with some companies when the share price plummets, is that sometimes if management panic during these pressure times, they can make fatal errors that can kill the company.

The market is extremely volatile at the moment. I hope Joe and the team can keep steady hands, and deliver for you guys. We are all under the hammer at the moment.
    Last edited by Neil1959: 27/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $932 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16677851 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55847377 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.