LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

"Neil was the investor relations there hence why I give him...

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1928
    "Neil was the investor relations there hence why I give him heaps. I can’t post there."

Exactly what you are doing here you did on that other stock, as far as I can see, (HC historicals) and as far as I am aware you are not allowed to post there anymore, I believe? You mentioned it! I think, in the end, posters eventually have enough of these contrarian-style bombing posts and take action, reporting these posters, who just dish out relentless streams of nonsensical posts or sometimes abuse. You are fortunate to have a very patient membership here.

That's just it 4hr (aka Benrich2016 - HC historicals) and why I am happy to reply to you here and call you out on having shot at me.

You also were investing(buying) here when you were ridiculing this stock, during a knife fall in the market. Now that, I would have thought is a prime example that many can write a story about, too, of not what to do. The danger for everyone to see here is when contrarian posters focus on one stock and suddenly get caught up in their own story.

Again, it is both poor form, and easier to troll someone who may have been connected to a stock, when a stock price falls or is in suspension, rather than take responsibility and admit that the market is a gamble, especially when said posters balance their comments and also criticize a company when bad decisions are made. That is called balanced posting. I have done that for the past 15 or so months.

LPD, just like that other stock is/was focused on reaching milestones. Companies, no matter how good they are cannot alter external market events when they do not have the capital reserves to do that as large Cappers can. Large cappers pay lobbyists, LPD does not have that cash. It gets down to whether the team is trying to deliver or fail during these tough times. Joe is trying as far as I can see. I cannot predict the outcome though, as no one else can either.

In finishing, contrarians, just like "pumpers", can easily drive a stock down on speccies, through post-bombing, because speccies are populated mainly by Retail investors. Retailers get sick of reading these posts, especially when a stock is failing, and some choose to just get out and move on to other stocks instead of reading 40 or 50 posts from posters on forums during single-day trading. But HC allows it as part of the discussion, so it goes on. Plenty of examples of this too, across HotCopper forums.

The market is very tough at the moment with interest rates etc. LPD seems like a company that wants to talk to investors; members should utilise that facility. We can't ignore contrarian posting, as sometimes they can be right but post-bombing can influence sentiment.

I hope that LPD returns a good result for everyone.

Last edited by Neil1959: 15/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $932 466.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 16677851 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 55847377 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.