LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Go for it then, talk about the negatives? People are quite open...

1. 2,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    Go for it then, talk about the negatives?
    People are quite open (and respectful) of each other here, which is why it's one of the better forums on HC.

The only negative I have seen is the timeline for DFS release has been pushed back on more than two occasions.
    At first look it doesn't sit well with me, but what you call glossing over or head buried in the sand actually has reasoning behind the push backs after some cool headed investigation and contact with management.
    That's the only "perceived" negative I have seen personally.

So what are these negatives you'd like to discuss in a civilised manner? We're all ears.

Personally I want to hear any negatives as there's always things I've overlooked, but I want to hear substance behind it, not tears because the SP is down.
    This is how us participants of the forum gain an understanding and edge over those late comers in 12-24 months time.

So it's not chirpy chirpy, if someone finds something they see as an issue, and this "query" gets dismantled through factual reasoning, then that's the way it is.

Also, Sharpey has kindly started a thread for those to raise their concerns and in turn he will raise these concerns with Management at the AGM on your/our behalf. He doesn't need to do this, he doesn't owe anyone anything but he's doing it because there's also possibly things he too has overlooked and wants to maintain an edge. Add to the fact he's just a good egg who spends countless hours of his own time educating holders. He doesn't need to do it you know.

Looking forward to reading all your questions for management in Sharpey's thread.

You won't get shouted down for voicing your opinion, but possibly consider working on your delivery.

Respect is a two way street.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.878K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7988620 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 44581099 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 913247
Last updated 12.34pm 07/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.