LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

@Sharpey I know it's been alluded to a bit already but why did...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170

@Sharpey I know it's been alluded to a bit already but why did they not start with a pilot plant? Obviously they were confident that their benchtop/workshop magic could be upscaled drastically to P1 proposed outputs, but as we've heard offtake partners didn't share the optimism... Drawing a comparison albeit an apple/orange scenario, AUZ (cobalt/nickel) opted for a pilot/demo plant and their SP went up to 16c or there abouts last year attracting a split 13yr binding offtake from South Korea Innovation at a 12c buy in (yet to happen). It has since come straight back down to Earth around mid 3c from BFS delays, fund raising supplied by Bergen, sloppy presentations from the MD and macro factors amongst others contributing (#specstocklivin).

Just can't help but think of LPD and if they had of gone this route initially - would we be in a better position now? Seems like a more careful or sensible approach rather than benchtop to full blown P1 plant. Although I guess there is pressure to get established. If GXY didn't fill their quota in the last cap raise I would've been out at a hefty loss. I feel their involvement is very much a lifeline for LPD and would like to probe JW about what exactly the relationship entails...is it just James Bay down the track? 

Like that other fella who posted the other day (and everyone else) am not enjoying seeing the erosion of the SP after reaching such heights not too long ago. Also distinctly remember @rayien warning it would drop, so too @LiefiX on several occasions. Hindsight is wonderful though, should've sold and free carried but lesson learnt. Still very much a belieber in this though so gonna hodl. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.