LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-485

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Great. Post Sharpey.. boy and hungover also well done for getting that brain power together

For me, I Like to think the pilot plant was mandated by a much bigger fish looking to get in, I think this has either been discussed direct with Ju Ju (joe) or this has been relayed by Brian Talbot from GXY on the board. It seems coincidental that Brian joins the board and the strategy changes to needing a PP to be built. Lepidico were hopeful that the relationship with Galaxy would help connect them to these big industry players.. and I think this message has filtered down that if they want to be serious they need something a little better than just some lab equipment set up on a bench with a few RDC packs powering it lol.

This is good, I think along with the new process flow steps they've invented around the cesium etc will prove very valuable to work up now. This is also in my opinion Lepidico transitioning from a backyard operation (with due respect) to a serious professional outfit.

They are exciting company, but the organisation is still maturing and they will benefit from Anthony TSE being involved at arms length (through Brian). The future is very bright.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.174K 1.587M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
139 281199203 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17818911 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.