LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-49

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Here's the thing Jasonkelly.....U don't have to be a scientist to benefit and / or contribute to any HC company thread. Much of what U say sounds very astute....but there are appropriate channels to get your message across. For 1. start with your own investors on your own thread. 2nd ....and if you want to get more bang for you buck....perhaps as U say , one of the general threads pertaining to Li or graphite may be the go for this information. One thing is for sure....you are not benefiting your investment in HZR by pushing their barrow over on LPD or any other lithium ( fingers crossed ) thread. Once ......maybe twice......but 20 or more ( I haven't counted ) ...is just way too much. Plus like I said, I come over here to read the great information provided and am interested in with respect to LPD ......not to hear more General stuff relating to other battery Tech....... Please do yourself and your shareholders a service by starting a general battery tech thread and push them as hard as you can. Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.72K 5.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
165 193814256 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106553394 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.