LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Market ReportsCosts &...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170

Home / Events / Lithium Mine to Market, Australia 2019

21–22 February 2019Parmelia Hilton Perth Hotel, Perth, Australia

The Western Australian lithium industry is dynamic and currently undergoing a period of change, in that it is transforming its traditional mining output into lithium chemical production. New government policies are now being discussed to develop the lithium downstream industry even further. This could represent a momentous shift for the industry, with Western Australia potentially incentivised to become a source of materials for the manufacturers of batteries and—beyond that—cell and pack manufacturing. 

Roskill’s inaugural Lithium Mine to Market, Australia 2019 Conference offers you the opportunity to discover what is really happening in the lithium supply chain. The conference will bring together a high profile list of  expert speakers  to offer insights and supply and market outlooks for the current situation in Australia and further afield. It will also give you the chance to meet and network with key decision makers across the entire lithium supply chain.

Lepidico Site Visit

L-Max Pilot Plant, Perth
    3 to 6pm, Friday 22 February 2019

The L-Max Pilot Plant is being built in Perth and is on schedule for commissioning in April 2019. The attendees will learn the hydrometallurgical process converting lithium mica and phosphate concentrates into high quality battery grade lithium carbonate.

Only registered delegates to the Lithium Mine to Market conference can apply to join the site visit, with a strict limit of 10 places available

If you are not yet a delegate then please register – If you have already registered and interested in this factory visit then please Make an Enquiry.

Register

This Roskill event is sponsored by:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.468K 3.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
168 195684971 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 118281350 55
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.