LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Lithium Related News, page-7

1. 2,436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I stopped at 3:07. When carbon emission per vehicle was mentioned.

Correct me if I am wrong but I would guess that there is no data as to the carbon footprint for:

1. The mining and refining of component materials....the actual production, transport and delivery of a vehicle to the point of sale globally.

2. The additional energy expenditure for the removal and recycling of I.C. vehicles that will be replaced.

3. The additional energy required for electrically charging these vehicles without extra energy being expended from existing carbon producing power to actually upgrade a country's electrical supply network as a start......the amount of energy required would be staggering ........just manufacturing copper wire let alone anything else. Daunting carbon footprint right there.

Our planet (Terra) is in a bind yes and hopefully we can just switch shit off. But no. Let us just make money and profit being encouraged by this kind of media.

This media is informative but not educational.

Myself? I like this sort of thing as I will make my fortune in investing as I see fit as a result of the "Hype" and some rather dim investors willing to personally believe, with far too much money and no actual education, willing to provide the gateway for us all.

There are so many choices to actually do some math....... if Lithium is actually researched that makes all of our belief as "Informed" a Yes.

Education is up to the individual. Personal values will be important.

I will be long gone from this world in 30 years time but my investments based on media such as this will ensure that my daughter has a secure future.

Just saying.

BnS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.878K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 7988620 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 44581099 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ 913247
Last updated 12.34pm 07/05/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.