LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Didn't see this one posted from a couple of days ago, sorry if...

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170

Didn't see this one posted from a couple of days ago, sorry if it has been. Long article so I've grabbed a few bits I liked (Small Caps - Lithium Stocks on the ASX the Ultimate Guide):

'Also on the future radar are lepidolite deposits, with several companies having developed proprietary processes that can economically extract lithium from lepidolite, which has been, until now, overlooked in favour of the other lithium minerals.'

Lepidico (LPD)

In February, Lepidico announced it has produced high-purity lithium hydroxide using a new process, LOH-Max, which avoids the production of sodium sulphate as a by-product.

The Perth plant, which was designed to produce lithium carbonate utilising the company’s proprietary L-Max technology, will now be subject to a rework under phase one of its development to include LOH-Max in the circuit.

The company has an ore access agreement with Portuguese company Grupo Mota over its operating Alvarroes lepidolite mine in Portugal.

In January 2019, Lepidico reported a 20t sample of lepidolite was being shipped from the mine to Perth with delivery anticipated in late February. The material will be further concentrated at a metallurgical facility to a grade of about 4% lithium oxide before being fed to the Perth pilot plant.

Lepidico is also currently undertaking a full feasibility study for a phase one L-Max plant to be located in Sudbury, Canada, with results expected in the 2019 second quarter.

In addition, the company is earning an 80% stake in the lithium rights of Venus Metals’ Youanmi project in WA.

A 38-hole reverse circulation drilling program was undertaken during the last quarter, confirming multiple lepidolite-bearing pegmatites with average grades over mineralised intercepts in the Central Zone ranging from 0.4-0.7% lithium oxide and often exceeding 1% lithium oxide.

Lepidico said further work at the project will depend on a full review and interpretation of the drilling results, which is currently underway.

GXY - 'Production in 2019 for Mt Cattlin is projected to reach as high as 210,000t of spodumene concentrate.'
    'In addition to Mt Cattlin, Galaxy is advancing James Bay which has a resource of 40.3Mt at 1.4% lithium.A feasibility study in underway at the Canadian asset to evaluate the potential of an integrated upstream and downstream operation.'

De Grey Mining’s King Col pegmatite south of Port Hedland identified lithium-bearing minerals including petalite, spodumene and lepidolite. (Yes I know it's a bit pie in the sky, just wonder if KB and JW were talking at the Roskill afters with nearby lepidolite). 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $33.54K 16.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
155 139410799 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 91589590 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.