LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hey @Sharpey, Sorry was in a rush this morning and probly...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Hey @Sharpey,

Sorry was in a rush this morning and probly should've provided more context. Could've sworn I read in their anns that PosLx can be applied to spodumene too, not just brines (even though that pic said brine only). I know thats still a different process than what LPD does with the leaching of micas for LMax.

I was just thinking of the end result of carbonate or hydroxide and why there hasn't been more talk comparing the processes even though they have different sources of brine and spod vs lepidolite.

But it seems obvious to a degree that LPD has the aces up the sleeves with the lack of sodium sulphate, low opex costs and suits of byproducts. I guess this is what I was trying to say in that PLS, Posco and their share holders would be paying close attention to what unfolds with LPD...I've been tagging Ken Brinsden in LPD stuff, hopefully he doesn't block me. It would be good if they entered some sort of agreement to supply their lepidolite.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1497/1497841-708ccf255370e3166d7ddb63e1ac36c9.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.