LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

All LPD's important price sensitive announcements await for...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    All LPD's important price sensitive announcements await for favourable market conditions I reckon. I wouldn't plan to finally release my long hard work at a wrong time even if I was desperate. It's very bad for many commodities right now (or is it just me who thinks so). There will be several of them one nice one after another. Test drills results, reports of those battery grade lithium samples sent to multiple customers, about the high purity and our lithium crystals shape, the phase 2-3 locations, concentrate OT, the chemical plant ownership structure in AD, I guess UAE could be involved in financing also the concentrator or maybe just its el. power lines, lithium OTs, various financing and royalty deals <- can someone add to these?

I think only a post recession that brings many changes into the global economy, after a next big n quick vertical stock market meltdown and a consequent bust and a new largest QE, there will be a trigger, maybe mid 2024 but could be much sooner or in the second half, with a new commodities' cycle and a new global leadership money will flow into lithium again. DYOR

* not a bad idea for sales but I wonder why would that high grade concentrate be shipped to China? China uses very dirty processes with both spodumine and lepidolite. This doesn't align with ESG and especially with the COP28 message for clean planet. Maybe it's going somewhere else instead?

DFC might be able to finance projects anywhere through TechMet. They also might wait for results from Cornish Lithium, they aren't that far to finish that pilot plant there.

Not financial advice DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $23.45K 7.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 75973391 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 82135392 72
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1020000
Last updated 14.19pm 04/06/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.