KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Lithium research relevant to KDR/SQM, page-212

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    hello @Cusox & @Rupfel ....

yes, took two lines of 10k out at 2.46 this morning (conversion from AUD to EURO aint that great, one needs spending $).....very happy with that and still leaves me with a "reasonable" amount left...i believe, (and the ethereal one) that as the market is not linear in it's pricing movements, i will buy them back on the weaker days... that being said, i was fortunate enough to have paid sub 20c for those.... " a 12 bagger" or thereabouts...... and for what it's worth (and if anyone is interested), 10% or so of my holdings have regularly been sold and then re bought...sold and re bought.... again, the market is not linear...im happy to take it as it presents..and im certainly no w buffett...lessons learnt from previous endeavours you might say. you'll never here your good poster here complain of what yours truly should or shouldn't have done..not publicly anyway.. (still rewiring)
    conversely though, i think if you dont sell one single share to "those boring types at the top end of collins st" i would say  well done and congrats, you've played it well..... because at some point in time, and i can categorically guarantee it, that some of " those boring types from the top end of collins st" will have them all....at a much higher price than where they are now though. it's just the way it works, which im sure you agree.  

and due to the irregular lifestyle one lead, i  also need to pay for "life" as it presents...

and, also like you @Rupfel id be pretty confident that there is a lot of share held either directly or indirectly through these kdr posts... not sure if there would be 40 mill though... the register is fairly straightforward in regards to whom is holding what i believe..but, and heres the thing, how good is it that there are so many shares held on forums like this? i think it's a massive win for all and sundry, and hope that all that read this hold as many shares as what they can afford to, as im sure it's a life and game changer for many, especially now. love it.

so, it's a genuine and very sincere good luck to all from this poster, i hope all make shitloads from this.....and what with two posts from me for the day, well, im sure many have had enough also...

apologies divine play... it's the wrong side of the yarra coming out again...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.