BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi there tradedemon, I have included a section of BRB's 23...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi there tradedemon, I have included a section of BRB's 23 August announcement on the Manna discovery and I have highlighted the the bits I think are relevant to this drilling program and possibly additional drilling.

“Breaker has already established that Manna is a significant discovery, with mineralisation outlined over a large area and assays demonstrating high grades by the standards of most well-known Australian lithium deposits.
    “Given the favourable conditions in the lithium market and based on what we already know about the size of the Manna discovery, we believe there is potential to create significant value for Breaker shareholders.
    “The mineralisation is open in every direction and we aim to grow these dimensions with the imminent drilling program.
    The results to date indicate scope to significantly increase the area of lithium mineralisationwith limited further drilling,
    “Based on recent geological mapping, geochemistry and structural studies, we have identified several areas with the potential to host significant additional spodumene mineralisation.
    “The drilling will test these areas andwill aim to confirm the geometry of known mineralisation in
    other areas, ahead of resource drilling."

My take out from the above is that:

1. the broader dimensions of the mineralisation are being tested;
    2. the geometry of those expanded dimensions would then be the subject of resource definition drilling.

My thoughts are that the 2000m RC program is an initial program to be followed up by additional resource drilling once the assays of the expanded dimensions are known.

All of this suggests to me that the company is systematically moving to a JORC that would then enable monetisation options to play out.

I could be wrong but, I don't believe that we will see an early Manna spin off. Once the dimensions of the project are confirmed and a JORC is established, I think the company might be looking to sell the project at a considerable price.

Manna has the potential to add significant value to a company that is well advanced as an au explorer and that value could minimise share dilution as BRB moves to producer.

AIMO of course

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.