BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi DrDrill69, all considered fairly well, in the wars a bit but...

1. 558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Hi DrDrill69, all considered fairly well, in the wars a bit but OK - and thanks for that message and your excellent summary above.
    Yes, there is a chance of more to the north on a spatial basis. I remember talking to Tom several years ago now and he spoke of spacial relationships between the main deposits. His initial aim with BRB was to find the missing huge deposits in WA; so he did have this in mind.

Old plate boundaries become major structural faults over the eons. Tectonic plate boundaries do move over billions of years. These are the deep crustal faults and we have two of them. Of course the best known in WA is the mega trillion dollar Boulder Lefroy Fault yet it is not the only one by any means. GOR opened up the east Yilgarn Craton which was once covered by a giant glacier that ground the whole craton flat. Floods gradually created drainage systems and lakes formed as part of this. RRL and SAR to the north along these faults have done excellent work.

What you say could well be right.

Gold deposits form along and distal to major faults and not in isolation. The Yilgarn Craton is a giant gold deposit in one sense; just not continuous. Gold forms in corridors so why not more to the north? This could be another St Ives. I spent a bit of time with Dean Goodwin about 10 years ago and also met his geologist partner from St Ives days (as they opened up a lot of new deposits years ago - they competed). St Ives has almost 17Moz Au in past production and Resources so a prolific gold camp. Dean is a very switched on and dynamic guy to go with to Treasure Island and around the salt lakes on quad bikes. He taught me a bit. People are great to learn from.

I think this is a multi-million ounce find but it takes time to define especially from scratch. Feet on the ground though, as this is looking likely now yet not certain so take this comment with a grain of salt for now. It is well over 2Moz by my current estimates and could run to multiples of this. It takes longer for a small cap to start from scratch rather than a major. A major producer would have said nothing for the first few years until they could announce a major discovery at a scale of interest to themselves and the market. Bombora is already of great interest for a small company and hence Paulsons and Electrum even Franklin Templeton involved early. We will start to sniff what the Li at Manna is capable of shortly and more so over the next year as more drilling is conducted subject to success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.